Each Day at 10:02 am/pm, we ask you to pray for God to call out workers for the harvest. The work is hard and people are facing challenges of all kinds. Please pray these words will be a reality in our time.
“that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.”
– Ephesians 1:17-23 (NASB)
Pray with Thanksgiving…
- We are celebrating the salvation of three individuals at Church On the Rock last weekend and pray for the upcoming baptismal service that will be a witness to the whole family.
- We are celebrating the return of Hamish Buntain after making many contacts with the sending churches from Hong Kong that have been the source of leaders for many churches in our area.
- We are celebrating the encounter with God by 10 of our pastors/leaders through the sacrificial service of three leaders from the Tarrant County Association as we launch three reFocus peer groups in Vancouver for the special two-year process of refocusing our lives to encounter, engage and enjoy a deeper relationship with God.
Pray for the activity of God…
- We pray for the leaders of the Canvas Church as they deal with the death of the father of a family in their church. We pray for wisdom in guiding the family through this difficult time as well as comfort for the family. We also are praying God would open the doors for a long term contract on their current meeting place to allow for the growth of the church.
- We pray for the ministry of Conrad Au (The Common Place) as he ministers to the family of a 91 year old man who died this week after praying to receive Christ last week.
- We pray for the financial resources for a down payment on a church hub location for The Point Church that would provide housing for their growing staff as well as a training location for the church that is near rapid transit to all of their sites and new church plants. Decisions on some potential funding will be considered on Monday.
- We pray for Rhonda Forlow, River Community Church, as she leaves Tuesday for a special mission trip to South Africa to work with an orphanage in providing education and development planning for over 60 children as well as provide a witness to the love of Christ.
- We are praying for the mission team arriving this week to help in special outreach plans associated with Easter weekend by Ekklesia on Vancouver Island. We ask for specific pray for their Cross Service led by Matthew Bond planned for Good Friday as a culminating event to clearly share the Gospel.
- We are praying for Church on the Rock and specifically Josh Arrington as he preaches in a citywide Good Friday service in Pitt Meadows. We ask for the anointing of the Holy Spirit as he speaks.
- We pray for the upcoming Vision Tour coming from the Baptist General Convention of Texas which will be held starting Monday, March 30. We ask specific pray for efforts to support Primera Bautista and Zona Cero in their multiplication efforts.
- We pray for the Good Friday services across our city that will be offered by our churches. Please join us in praying that all of the services for the Easter weekend will be harvest celebrations of seeing people come to Christ.
- We are praying for the personal family counseling sessions and work planned with our leadership families that will be provided in two weeks by the Hardin Simmons faculty and graduate students from the Psychology department serving us in four different locations around our city. We are praying for healthy families and marriages for all the leaders of our churches as we continue to reach the lost in our city.
- We pray for the interns currently making application and raising financial support who will be joining the ministry team at the Canvas Church on Vancouver Island and the team at The Point in Burnaby.
- We pray for the leaders and their wives that are planning now for a spiritual retreat to Barnabas to enhance their marriage and ministry. We are praying for the maximum of 26 couples to participate in this opportunity. Begin praying now for the sessions that will be led by Gerry and Connie Taillon, our national leaders.